To have a cellphone is to appreciate it

   I have a lot of posts to write, but this one just couldn't wait, or I'll die of regret. OK now, 1.. 2.. 3...!!!!!

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY
CORBY-CHAN~~!!! XD

My pride n joy :')

The current wallpaper of my baby. :')

My dear... She has grown. :')

<3 <3 <3

   I.. I... I LOVE YOU.  <3 ahakksss~!! XD 

   Through pain n laughter, u've been there for me, for one whole year now. I wish I can treat u to some Haagen Dazs, but ur a phone. :p hee, I'll write more on u later eyh baby? ;) xoxo. 4/4/2011. -F2F-

8 comments:

sopiah said...

awww happy birthday farris's phone! :D

Melle Abadi said...

kenapa mesti ada riben?

siti nur fadhilah said...

bebi corby banyak berjasa dan mempunyai compilation artis tengah tidur~ :p

freeze 2 farris said...

Yong, thankss~ Corby-chan says thanks too. hahaha n she thinks ur cute. :p

Melle, dats her anniversary ribbon. :D (padahal cilok mana ntah dr brg2 mak aku. lol :P)

Siti, (siti??) kann? compilation yg bakal membawa keuntungan besar :DD kahkahkah

Unknown said...

"Siti, (siti??) kann?"

EPIC.

freeze 2 farris said...

Ammad, (ammad???) kahkahkah XD

siti nur fadhilah said...

tak payah nak sitii sangat lah kan?? dia tak masuk abp dah pun nyee

freeze 2 farris said...

kahhkah :p