To have a baby is to eat chocolate cake


I like babies.

Let’s forget that I haven’t been writing in a while, and focus on this guy right here:

elele tomey tomey

No, if your attention was focused on the left, you need spectacles. (n if u were wearing a pair, go kill urself) I was referring to the baby on the right. Let me introduce him to u.
Omar. >.<

            His name is Saiful. (clearly) U see, Saiful is a normal 1 year old with all the normal traits of a 1 year old. A 1 year old smile, 1 year old charm, 1 year old cuteness, and 1 year old poop.
            Have I mentioned I like babies?

            One of my main goals in life is to live to see my grandchildren, given that I have such an opportunity. “So, I need to marry someone who also likes babies, so that we could breed” - Haziq Ashraf (2011).
           
            One of my other goals in life is to eat a lot of good food. Depicted below is a simple description of my noble goal.
Cake Aura 

            Thankfully, like me, Saiful knows how to appreciate heavenly goodness, namely the chocolate lava cake by Dominoes. (Thank you Donald Trump)

Pizza Hut ada? lol :p

            Being a semi-avant garde cook myself, it’s a shame to actually admit that I do not possess the abilities to bake chocolate cake, less one with creamy choc lava as shown above. “So, I need to marry someone who could bake me chocolate cake, so that I would die smiling” – Mike Mikhail (2011).

            But babies and chocolate cake alone are not sufficient to ensure prosperity, for these two things need maintenance to keep a continuous flow of supplies. (ok itu pelik bunyinya.) Yes, we need money. I don’t want my kids to eat sand, and I also don’t want my kids to eat healthy food while I am the one stuck with eating sand.

            Money is the basic form of life, much more basic than the usual unicellular organisms on our body. Its importance is simply too overrated until even babies know about it. In World Invasion: LA, thealiens came for our money. well whatever, Saiful, pose!

5 ringgit, bagi budak2 sangat besar jumlahnya

WARNING: duit banyak kuman, jgn letak dlm mulut. (?)

            So yeah, only with the presence of money can babies and chocolate cake come together. It’s the basis for algorithm. “So, I need to marry someone who has their eyes on money” wait, what? -.-
kahkah~! Saiful, here’s a kiss! XD

kau kalau dapat kiss dari akak2 comel kau suka kan? dari aku kau buat muka monyok. cis -.-

And maybe, one day I’ll have my own bubbly kid with my future wife. Which brings me to the question of who dis future wife would be? Hmm, someone who likes kids and can bake chocolate cake… *ponder*

Candidate 1.
Pon boleh. :)



P/S: The baby's name is truly Omar, and Candidate 1's picture is simply a random picture from Google. ;)

7 comments:

siti nur fadhilah said...

watahell? -.-

siti nur fadhilah said...

alo tomey tomey baby belah kanan. >< (mendadak)

FrAsyh said...

awwwhhhhh candidate 1 :PP
ahahahahahahahaha!!!

Melle Abadi said...

kat mana nak beli cupcake coklat melimpah tu weh

freeze 2 farris said...

Siti: Candidate 1 pon tomey tomey jugak. kahkah :p

Fara: araso araso :D (apa aku merepek? lol)

Melle: di Dominoes Pizza~ 1-800-sumthing sumthing. sumpah heaen weyy~! XD

sopiah said...

baru nak isi nama jadi candidate. takpelah carik orang lain. next! haha XD

freeze 2 farris said...

sorry yong, registration dah tutup~ :p lol