Of Breakfasts and Dilemmas (official time wasting)

   I, for one, love to eat breakfast early in the morning and sleep right after. Its the greatest feeling to sleep in the coldness of the morning with something warm in my belly. N I've been livin in such a way its actually become a routine. :p

   However, TODAY, I am making a difference, becoz TODAY, I didn't sleep after breakfast. :D believe it or not right now its 7.45 a.m. in clear sunlight! n I'm writing an entry! This.. must be a sign of the end of the world. lol. If not, this is a sign of Melle Abadi getting married before I do. (wait, what?)

   In any case, I just had breakfast. (yes, this is the main point) It was a scrumptious sandwich and a few nuggets. The main dish was accompanied by a generous amount of Milo Fuze 3 in 1 coz I was too lazy to make "actual" milo. a clear image could be seen with the GIF IMAGE below.



  Yes, I love my breakfast. n no, there are no satanic hidden message in the GIF image whatsoever. if u ever thought that way, ur prejudiced. if u never did, ur too carefree. Darkness is upon us, cant u see? Christina Aguilera said there's a genie in that bottle..! n it aint no nice genie. it gonna kick yo in the lower back! *baiknya bahasa lol*

   Yes, I love breakfast. 

   Thinking about it with a lil' more logic now, why do I even bothered to write this seemingly useless entry, when I have hundreds of thousands of unfinished posts in my drafts folder?! (thats a lie. I only have 9 drafts) 

   Why in heavens would I write about 'breakfast' when I am facing the 'biggest possible problem in my academic life'? a bigger problem than not understanding how soap compound is constructed in Miss Subathini's Chemistry class n not knowing why the vertical graph is called the x-axis when the y-axis gets the horizontal one. yes, my entire future is in jeopardy if i fail to assess this problem wisely.

   So.. what is this problem anyway? (its hard to actually say it when u already wrote a lot of exaggeration about it. it like dat feeling when I know I'd be laughed at by Siti N. Fadhilah or Ammad Izzat or Pinto)

   *ehem* I was actually called for interview to get a spot for a degree in mass communications (PR) (Hons.) in UiTM. However, my first choice is actually English for Professional Communication (Horns.). Problem is, if i pass the innerview, I'd directly be admitted to mass comm, n i dun want dat. so i'm planning to ditch the interview but then i'm scared i won't get a spot in English For Pro Comm. yes, sounds scary, yea? coz if i dun get both, i'm gonna have to live with a degree in Law, which is next in line. ... wait.

   State Attorney Farris... 

"As Selangor State Attorney, I find you.. Guilty."
   Oh mai Gawd dats, like, the coolest thing ever! :DD I'm a genius! (I'm also not that tall. ?? )

   So what about it? a lawyer sounds nice too. So there is no dilemma I guess. one thing's for sure, I wont be going to the interview. (result SPM pon dah ntah mana... :p) 

   *menguap* okay aku mengantuk. Better take a nap now before the coldness of the morning disappears into the heat of the afternoon. Till next time, TOODLES~ XD



The greatest of people is one who can shine whenever he/she is placed. 
-freeze2farris-

(kalau org melayu ckp "benuh yg baik kalau campak mana2 pon akan jadi benda yg cool. permata lah, intan lah, pulau lah" lol. BM is still the most beautiful language sebenarnya. apsal tetiba aku sentimental/jiwang ngan bahasa ibonda ni? wa nak tido. hee~ :p)

9 comments:

siti nur fadhilah said...

banyak lah u punya breakfast. kahkahkah. heyy heyy jangan nak tulis nama i pakai noktah macam i ada pangkat. -.-

orang rumah suits you the best i guess with all the typos you've made. LOL

freeze 2 farris said...

well, u do have a pangkat in ma heart. (eh?) ihik. :)

FrAsyh said...

sejak2 dah reti buat GIF nii :PP

freeze 2 farris said...

GIF mengubah erti hidup saya. :')

siti nur fadhilah said...

err krik kriik krik *bunyi cengkerik*

Aqida Jeff said...

nugget tu atas meja ke? without piring?
isy isy isy x patut x patut....;p

freeze 2 farris said...

Fadh: *katak makan cengkerik*

Qida: no, no, bukan meja, tp kaunter dapur. :D u know, yg boleh guna buat potong daging terus. so its ok.... kot? XD lol

Anonymous said...

benih yang baik. bukan benuh.

freeze 2 farris said...

ya tuhan malunya. XD