Setelah sekian lamanya

Oh my! I can't believe I just wrote a Malay title. no, no, I can't believe I'm even writing anything at all..!!! its been what, 1 and a half years since I last posted. its been so long, i think it could be a sin. a lot of people have gotta be mad at me. ... ... well, maybe not, since only three (3) are following. -.-

"Feelings" are like water in the river. it flows continuously, sometimes strong, sometimes weak. Life is a maze. (What the? -.-)

I am currently watching Upin & Ipin. (Hardly brings any form of meaning -.-)

...
Maybe this page was supposed to be left untouched after all. i'm no good at writing random stuff. heck, i'm no good at writing. (please someone, just slap me)

in any case, who cares, imma start writing again!!!!!!!!!! and i dont have to worry bout nothin' since nobody would even read anythin stated here. now this is called freedom!! ( ... loneliness?)

...
I hate you. T.T

No comments: