July, the beginning of the end.

Yeah, yeah, say what you want.

...

wait, what is it you want to say?

... and no, I'm not writing these useless lines to waver from the fact that nothing's been written since May. (OMG that's gotta be like, last year or something)

Allow me to distract your attention to a very big piece of news.

Are you ready for this??

No, I am not trying to make this post look longer.

Ready??

Spider-man Lost a FIGHT!!!!



... Right around now, you must be thinking, 

"Liar liar pants on Fire~ Spider-Man can't LOSE. He's, like, the superhero of superheroes. He has cool spider sense, he got webs coming out of his hands, he has extraordinary strength and agility~ He's, well... SPIDER-MAN! There's no way you're telling the truth.." 
*flips hair*


Meh. Ok, you got me, I lied.. The real news is...


SPIDER-MAN IS DEAD !!!!

... and right around now, you must be thinking I'm retarded or something.

Well, in my defence, allow me to redirect you to a few websites using something I would like to call the uber-cool Hyperlink. Please, click HERE~!! and.. HERE~!!! and if that's still not good enough for you, here's an article from MARVEL itself.. which you can get... HERE, BABY~!!!


And right about now, you must be feeling... well... pretty sad.

He was.. My Hero...

Well, I don't blame you. I was pretty messed up the first time I heard this. 

PETER PARKER, DEAD?

It still sounds unbelievable. But hey, it's the truth. 

Yeah, Mary Jane, take that! haha, now ur a widow! *bitchslap* (OMG i hate myself)

Well anyway, at least Venom's still around.
Oh YEAHHH~~!!! 
p/s : pictures are not mine. :p