moshimoshi...!!! thus humans never rest from work, n as i am also human, i too have been engrossed in work for the past few months... that means i have not been updating my story much, n i am awfully sorry to my assistants.. (-_-) n for this whole month, i need to completely focus on mph young writing award, so i have to yet again strain myself from writing my story...

enough about that, i haven't wrote about my school's sports event that happened last february. long story shortened, it's safe to say i get a lot of credit my succesfully winning an event called the best decorated tent. i'll post some pics later, but my team really did a great job, u know, like, even if we didn't win the whole event, we received the same amount of trophies that the winning house got (huff, huff)

neway, i look forward to the holidays that're coming.. wish me love! XD

No comments: